Information about the stay
“Il Risveglio” is a Meditation Center that welcomes all the teachers who are looking for a place to host their group retreat, in a place exclusively for yoga, meditation, tai chi and similar activities; to respect the atmosphere of the Center, it gives hospitality only to one group at a time.
The Center wants to be a place where people are considered as guests and not as customers
The atmosphere you will find is warm and welcoming, the environment is comfortable and cared for.
Our chef handles the kitchen and the cuisine offers whole-wheat and vegetarian foods, from local organic farms.
The food is varied and tasty, avoiding excess sugar and gluten.
Here are some practical tips to help you organize your stay at the Center:
- Smoking is prohibited near the Center and a smoking area has been set up next to the parking lot;
- There is a free wifi connection in the lounge;
- We provide towels and sheets, but no bath products (shampoo and shower gel);
- The yoga room is equipped with blankets, pillows and mats that cannot be carried outside for outdoor activities (in this case you need to use your stuff);
- Arrival time from 16:00, departure time before 14:30, rooms must be vacated by 10:00 (for other requirements, different agreements can be made).